• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: BONES' Soul Eater Not! TV Anime Previewed in 1st Promo Video

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 am Reply with quote
Echo_City wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
hojo 360 wrote:
Eh are there any cool looking dudes in this show? the thing that made Soul Eater cool is you had cool girls and cool dudes but looking at the mains i see 3 cutesy girls and that's a turn off so far Confused

Its a cute girls doing cute things show.

What?! Why? Look, there's never going to be another K-On, it is king (queen?) of that genre and the sooner the Japanese accept that truth the better it'll be. I had my complaints about Soul Eater and K-On but I really don't think that the way to fix the flaws in both is to combine the series. Reminds me of the Jay Leno feature "Products that shouldn't merge"; the is the "cheese soda" of anime.

So the title is appropriate as it is like Soul Eater...only not.

By this logic, the space for "shonen fighting show" has long since been filled up and no more need ever be made.

But of course you wouldn't apply what you are suggesting to things you like. Oh no, because YOU LIKE THEM, which means they are inherently good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3