• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
D-Fragments (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:00 am Reply with quote
spoiler["Princess Pinch" "Barfy-Senpai"] - Laughing So many great nick-names this time. I liked Takao's spoiler[superhuman strength when her precious gift from Kenji] was in danger. Although I am rather shocked she didn't just spoiler[boobify the robot.]

Oh and of course we can't forget: spoiler[Kabuki!]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quote
Episode 10

I thought Takao would stay favourite including with looks, but Tama is entertaining. I feel a little hypocritical as the pedal show just focused on a villain who is also creepy with staring and such, and I hate him, but there is something about Tama's looks that I like. Although I am still in Takao camp, Tama's added mix of malicious was funny, like spoiler[nicknaming her friend and making her throw up on purpose]. I half expected her to do it in current time to try and get spoiler[Barfy]. The comment about being called Tama-chan was a plus.

Poor spoiler[Princess Pinch], spoiler[Barfy] and other guy that got spoiler[stuck in locker with the masochist].
Bango

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am Reply with quote
Shocked We love you, Tama-chan Shocked Kaaaabukiiii!

So now it's a 3-way tie for favourite girl. I like ties like that. Also, that end card was made of total win (even though I'm more for Haruna than Takao)

Their deck for the game of not-poker reminds me of when we were playing Dixit with all the expansions. We needed to separate the pile so it wouldn't topple because prior to that it was a mountain of cards.

Also, bonus points for Takao's spoiler[robo-destroying strength] when her treasure was threatened. I'm sure I'd do the same if my Vector Industries keychain were about to be crushed by a giant spinning robot with a barfing girl in it. I am kind of sad that the robot had somebody in it, but it turned into a slew of good gags so it's ok.
Bango

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:17 pm Reply with quote
YAY a new episode of the Roka/Takao/Tama show! Brought to you by Shocked

I liked the kind of meta VA joke and how yet more bit characters are gaining the spotlight. This is one of the most vibrant schools I know of in anime as far as percentage of students who are notable, and that really says something considering how many anime are set in school.

Man that game so would not work with people I know. We guard our celphones like they were our very souls. Taking it would likely result in criminal-based reactions. It's a great game for the show, though.

I grabbed the wrong version this ep and didn't get an end card:(. I pay for my unusual impatience (actually, it was more an outright mistake than impatience)

http://i.imgur.com/DMV5hEQ.jpg artist: 羽来亭
While the art isn't great the pic itself is funny.
meiam

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Ve-VERTICAL JUMP!?!?!
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Damn I just can't take Tama seriously because her eyebrows are always raised, even when she was blushing in the eyecatch.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 pm Reply with quote
WhiteHairGirls wrote:
Damn I just can't take Tama seriously because her eyebrows are always raised, even when she was blushing in the eyecatch.

I can't take my eyes off her pigtails tbh. Every time I see it, a picture of Junko from Dangan Ronpa pops to my head.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:25 pm Reply with quote
I'm more unsettled by her perpetual blank stare. Also her absurdly long limbs.
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 11:39 pm Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
I'm more unsettled by her perpetual blank stare. Also her absurdly long limbs.

She does have that yandere vibe going doesn't she?
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
WhiteHairGirls wrote:

I can't take my eyes off her pigtails tbh. Every time I see it, a picture of Junko from Dangan Ronpa pops to my head.

Oh wow I was wondering why Tama looked so familiar. I totally forgot about Junko.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

While watching the OP I realised that only now did I know all the characters, and had a chuckle that Barfy-senpai is shown with towel around neck and Double Kabuki to her left.

So Roka has the fire-Archer as her message tone, and Takao has Cold-freezer? Roka making him spoiler[carry her and Takao being I guess jealous] was funny, as was everyone chewing him out on spoiler[saying that Roka was too heavy].

With ones episode left I am a little saddened.
Bango

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 6:12 pm Reply with quote
My heart goes out to him for having to princess carry anyone. Human being are heavy, regardless of size. And that's a horribly off-balanced way to carry anyone. And the temptation to swing and throw them into a garbage chute is strong.
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:44 pm Reply with quote
Was that John Travolta? A wild chibi chibi Roka has appeared. I gave this a Very Good. The first couple of episodes the humor was a hit or miss for me, but the deliveries got much better.
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:31 pm Reply with quote
I'm on team ponytail. Twintails only look good on a certain kind of girl (of which Tama is not one), but a ponytail looks good on anyone.
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Rated it good but this won't be a show I'll remember a long time by. I will remember Tama when she was little though as well as Takao quite a bit as a breakout character in this series.

There's an OVA coming so might watch that too.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6