• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime Preview Guide score surveys can't be viewed more than once

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 am Reply with quote
Once you take a survey in the anime preview guide there's no way to come back later and check to see how a title is scoring. Clicking the link after having done the survey once already simply comes back with "Thanks for voting! Enjoy the rest of the Preview Guide!" (or a variation of that) or "Thank you for your participation". There's no way to see the results again which is very annoying when you make one of the first votes and the results come back blank.

The only two that show up in the survey section under My ANN is Nobunaga the Fool (with a blank survey title) and Nobunagun. Seems like all of them should be listed there.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Fixed by adding links to the result page on both the survey page and the thank-you page.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Super Sonico lacks a "go see results" link
Touma

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quote
Dan42 wrote:
Fixed by adding links to the result page on both the survey page and the thank-you page.

I do not see a link to the results on the survey page for World Conquest Zvezda Plot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1