• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nisekoi (TV) (both seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treeborn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:34 pm Reply with quote
Everyone grew a spine thjs episode! And Onodera... <3 Too cute!
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Oh Onodera, you're just so cute in this series. <3

I noticed they still haven't introduced a prominent character yet so I'll look forward to that soon in the future. As far the episode 11, it was okay. I can't believe spoiler[Raku just spilled that question out of the blue. I mean, that is face palm worthy. Happy Birthday to Chitoge though. She looked nice in that dress.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:49 pm Reply with quote
Hmm maybe the few Onodera haters might start liking her after this episode. Young Raku was a playboy.

Slight manga spoilers spoiler[New girl should show up in 1 or 2 episodes.]
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:24 pm Reply with quote
ep.11

spoiler[raku trying get for onodera then chitoge ask for help put in some papers then after she left tsugumi appear tell raku, onodera, & ruri for party invite of chitoge.

give ruri plan in make raku & onodera do gift which really have them on date yet it happen raku got an onodera date give went well go to a secret plan onodera knows.

yet way it going almost raku-onodera route then phone call time for chitoge party yet raku, onodera, ruri, & somehow shu sneak in as well give chitoge worry well raku let say it chitoge family is a mob so there all ok.

meet chitoge's mob members give bit ok then gifts come include cd of japanese folk, bananas, new car from claude, & from raku mini chitoge kong?!

got mob ready for attack the raku yet chitoge said it ok the mini kong then party raku & chitoge alone had talk mention if raku still like "girl" from 10yrs ago with say "3 words" to ask it all?]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:29 am Reply with quote
Episode 11

And so characters finally had the spoiler[guts to say some real thoughts, that is if Chitoge follows through on her questions]. Maybe they can find out the truth and or throw away the past a bit who wants to date someone based on what they were like as a 5 year old?

I hate lead ups to someone failing, although standard harem law states that nothing will be concrete for a long time.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:27 am Reply with quote
Finally, a breaththrough. Just when I was tearing my hair out over yet another awkward Onodera-Raku scene, they spoiler[finally pushed things forward. Now, why they didn't try out the key in his locket on the train trip to Chitoge's house, I'll never know (maybe he isn't wearing it these days?).]
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:07 am Reply with quote
In public? They might not have even had a condom ready... oh, wait, that's not a euphemism here.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 9:40 am Reply with quote
Not to mention the fact that spoiler[putting her "key"] into spoiler[his "locket"] doesn't make much euphemistic sense unless there's somespoiler[ strap-on action] going on...
leatherhead333

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Unless she is a spoiler[futa]..........but let's not go down that road.....(shivers).
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:26 pm Reply with quote
no doubt there is a doujinshi out there, or soon to be one, covering that
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Should be one more week until best girl arrives! Amusingly she debuted in the end card before that.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:24 pm Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure that Chitoge's father was referring to spoiler[Tsugumi as the second girl who played with them 10 years ago and Raku is assuming he's referring to Onodera.]

As far as I know, neither spoiler[Chitoge or Onodera have referred to a second girl other than Chitoge mentioning that Tsugumi was around that same summer] (I think).
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:30 pm Reply with quote
It's not spoiler[Tsugumi.] Remember that she has already confirmed that she had no interaction with spoiler[the boy Chitoge considers her first love.]

You're right that Raku is making a bit of an assumption. But no one involved really remembers much about back then.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote
Episode 12

So he might have actually spoiler[met both Chitoge and Onodera, created promises, but apparently one of them is the true one]? I am actually ok with that development. But that is just what he thinks now, he might be wrong. Other possibilities are that 5 year olds made a spoiler[polygamous promise and everyone forgot that, but could mean neither key was meant to actually unlock it], we might have another tale about its origins. Or complete surprise and spoiler[Onodera is not involved and the other girl could be Ruri, since the father only said that the brought the other girl].

We know a couple things, Chitoge spoiler[and Raku met each other, and most likely what was written in Chitoge's diary and what Tsugumi remembers].

Also funny at Shuu's pictures. I do think Raku could have just told Onodera the truth and spoiler[hand her the photo to talk to the teacher], I imagine people would be grateful for something like that, and he could internally count that as points.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 12:18 am Reply with quote
Vaisaga wrote:
Should be one more week until best girl arrives! Amusingly she debuted in the end card before that.

Hopefully!

spoiler[On another note, mini Chitoge is pretty cute as a kid. Same with that photo with her and Ruri.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 9 of 24