• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nisekoi (TV) (both seasons).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:28 am Reply with quote
ep.12

spoiler[raku & chitoge had talk mention about "3 words" & chitoge had key give wonder if one on raku's locket yet so much wait here it goes but key got stuck on locket yet wonder IF could been yet?

then raku wander the mansion had talk with chitoge's dad mention raku & chitoge meet when they were kids aka 10yrs ago yet more twist same cause onodera is also there too from 10yrs ago memories.

next day raku got locket in repair fix from shu's family give still dating with chitoge due claude watch give chitoge being all red then picture times to have give pics to want.

raku get a onodera pic from shu & also get a chitoge pic but keep it safe to "protect" onodera on the chitoge pick yet onodera herself wonder why raku have that pic.

& oh raku's family did had pic from 10yrs ago memories in the store room? ]
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Boo, one more week...
KLAC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:32 am Reply with quote
ep.13

spoiler[raku checking storeroom find a pic from 10yrs ago give detour a school got pulled in by shu for a lunch study with chitoge, onodera, & rest sure from lunch, tsugumi teaching for raku, shu FACE, chitoge reading, etc.

raku back in storeroom found pick yet girl is a orange hair so next day in school get pics from school trip then rai give help chitoge on rain give usual he said vs she said blah.

so take a stop look at some pic they got & oh sure "hmm" going til raku's dad appear with telling raku his fiancee is coming for him?! ]
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:11 pm Reply with quote
ok, so the photo making things more complicated wasn't that difficult to guess, but I did not see spoiler[the fiance] thing coming
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:17 pm Reply with quote
I wasn't fond of the latest episode except bits of the second half. Still, I saw the hints dropped in for next week because my spoiler[favorite character from the series is finally going to debut!]

I think ANN also posted a PV of it yesterday. The hype is real.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:33 pm Reply with quote
All I could think of was Nyaruko when she was speaking.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am Reply with quote
Shuu's face when he realized what was up with Tsugumi. Anime hyper
Chiibi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:17 pm Reply with quote
Raku and Chitoge are seriously cute together. I wasn't actually expecting spoiler[totally different girl in the photo though!] She looks like she has a nicer design than most of the others. lol
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:38 pm Reply with quote
Finally, she's here! In a series where no one can be honest, a girl who has no problem declaring her feelings comes in like a storm and blows everyone away!
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:26 pm Reply with quote
okay, so it was a joke and all, but spoiler[if a student WERE to pull a pistol on a student... a police team surrounding that person... isn't exactly a bad thing. In fact the worst thing would be to let her keep the gun and walk away with a warning.] Oh, goofy illogical comedic anime cartoon violence. I just can't quit you.

And the lesson we learn at the end is, if you want someone to remember you, maybe spoiler[you shouldn't change every single thing about yourself.] Somehow I think that would normally be common knowledge.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
WhiteHairGirls

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Finally she appears!!
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:00 pm Reply with quote
So now we have
spoiler[a former delinquent-talking tomboy who made herself girlier to appeal to Raku and is the only girl in the cast not afraid to speak her mind.]

I kind of like. We needed a type like this to push the other girls forward and give them motivation. She's going to be Chitoge's ultimate foe. Also, Chitoge, PLEASE don't turn into Akane Tendou. I beg you. Once is forgivable but PLEASE don't punch Raku every time Marie throws herself on him. Raku's done nothing wrong. If you keep taking it out on him, then, Chitoge dear, you and I are going to have some problems. lol

Is Marie a yandere? She's kind of scary like one. Anime hyper
I officially like all the characters in this show now. Even Onodera has grown on me. And I already mentioned it but I so love Raku's seiyuu. He is very good at his job, especially during the quietly-speaking bits. Well, the whole cast is fantastic, really.

Last edited by Chiibi on Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Chiibi wrote:
Is Marie a yandere?

She's not, her accent just slips when she gets worked up.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:42 pm Reply with quote
About time Marika showed up. Anyways, it was what I had expected so this was one of my favorite episodes so far from the season. spoiler[Chitoge and Onodera's got some major competition now..]

And on another note, that final scene was glorious. Based Shaft.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:33 pm Reply with quote
Yes, the way Shaft handles this show really makes it stand out from ordinary rom-com harems and I like that very much. It's stylish and adds class. They made a very "pretty" anime even though the source material and chara design aren't particularly eye-catching.
Very Good Job, Shaft.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 10 of 24