• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin (#15249)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yoshi Kirishima

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:42 am Reply with quote
Mirai Fukuin is a movie and is named the same way as the previous Kara no Kyoukai movies and it's also presented as part of the same Kara no Kyoukai series. Thus, shouldn't this belong under The Garden of Sinners (movie series) as do the other 7 movies?

Recently in newer anime, it's not uncommon for a second season of an anime to have a different name, thus presenting it as a sequel production and not as part of the same series. At least, I believe this is what the reasoning is for listing some series as two entries and having their own pages instead of being on the same one. For example, Chuunibyo.

However, Mirai Fukuin is part of the KnK movie series and should be in the same page probably.

Also, I have reported this already but the KnK Epilogue is its own thing, an OVA, different from the Mirai Fukuin movie. Some of the information on the current Mirai Fukuin page actually belongs to the OVA, whose page I can no longer find.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1