• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
I didn't get my activation code

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:39 am Reply with quote
If you are using a spam filter, please check your spam folder, some mail servers catch the registration code as spam.

Search your spamfolder & inbox for e-mail from [email protected].

If you are using any sort of white list, please make sure that your e-mail account is set up to accept e-mails from [email protected], and [email protected].

If you are using a mail service that bounces the e-mail back to the sender and asks them to confirm that it is not spam, we will not do that. These services usually allow you to add the e-mail address to a white-list before hand.

Once you have checked all of the above, you can have the server re-send you your activation code by going here.

It should be instant, but sometimes e-mail is slow, give it a couple hours (the slowness is usually not because of our server).

If you still don't get your activation code, then and ONLY then, e-mail us at [email protected] make sure that:
1) Your e-mail is sent from the e-mail address you submitted to ANN;
2) You include your user name;
3) Do not send us your password;
4) the subject of your e-mail must be "activation code".

-t
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quote
the site will remember me, it will not allow me to access the setting area and it would seem my password is no longer valid. Nor will the sight allow me retrieve my password due to my email address not being valid member of the site?
kikakick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:35 am Reply with quote
This problem is difficult to me, but I also did not find that, you can send mail to the admin. and thanks to do.than 'k.!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1