• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Hozuki no Reitetsu Episodes 1-7 Streaming

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mangamuscle

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:10 pm Reply with quote
Spotlesseden wrote:
There is nothing wrong with saying this show is bad.

I disagree 100%. That someone does not understand a show due to lack of knowledge or does not like it because it is not his cup of coffee does not make a show bad, that is a fallacy akin to "A 100 million people can't be wrong".

This show is similar to Joshiraku, many people might not understand many of the jokes, but it still a well done comedy.
Suena

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:05 pm Reply with quote
There are some things that are easy to review and recommend, but comedies aren't one of them. They either work for a particular viewer, or they don't, and there's really no way of knowing in advance if you'll like it or not - you have to actually try it for yourself.

Personally, I find this show hilarious - it's one of the current series I really look forward to seeing every week. But that doesn't mean YOU will enjoy it.
AchtungAffen

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:41 pm Reply with quote
This is probably the most stupid review I've seen in a looooong time. Wonder what this guy's favorite comedies are...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4