• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The World God Only Knows Manga to End in Next Volume

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kanokun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Wow I had a feeling this was going to end soon going to miss it. Hopefully they will adapt the rest of the manga.
DjGreekhunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:14 pm Reply with quote
Let's hope for a Good Ending and mb an anime adaptation after!
Hunter Sopko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:27 pm Reply with quote
Surprising. It has been slow and it did feel like it was building to some sort of end, but it does feel like there's a LOT of resolution left to do. I feel a rushed and unsatisfying ending coming on, but I've been surprised before.
BigHeadClan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:01 pm Reply with quote
Ah so many things to love about this series both the anime & manga, I was expecting it to end withe goddess arc but this arc has been great.

And personally I've never been happy with most of the long series endings, so I'm ok with him trying to end the series without dragging it out.

Best of luck to him on his next series!
paperbox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:28 am Reply with quote
... i'm going to miss it... it was soooo good. hopefully i'll have a season 4 of the anime... hopefully... hope i can see a good ending.
Sydney2K

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:31 am Reply with quote
Hunter Sopko wrote:
I feel a rushed and unsatisfying ending coming on, but I've been surprised before.

Kinda disagree here- Everything seems to be coming full circle, leading to the fact that Keima's selection was never an accident- that Dokuro was playing the long game.

Anyway, I've loved this manga, Tamaki Wakiki has proved to a superb artist- and knowledgable as well, with his takes on artists such as Moebius and Moto Hagio, and his deconstruction of what libraries and reading is. Brilliant!

Widya Santoso
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
mccool143

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am Reply with quote
It's really sad this is ending. I loved it so much! So it was kinda shocking to hear. Good things don't last for ever I guess. But completely agree with sydney. it's a good wrap up. All pieces fall n fit together perfectly. He is ending it on a cool note unlike all those other manga where first it gets too boring and then they build a cyclone out of no where and the hero just takes on a behemoth. This has it's heart in the right place.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2