• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Neptunia Gets 2 New Game Titles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pokenatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 am Reply with quote
I seriously thought for a second that Hyperdimensional Action Neptunia U was going to be for the Wii U. Also, I wonder what they meant by "'Bassari Kitte, Boyoyo~n' gameplay".

But yeah, I really like this news. New Dimensional Game Neptunia VII definitely sounds like it's the next mainline game, which I've been waiting for an announcement for a while now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
burnpsy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:25 am Reply with quote
As much as I like this series, I find it highly amusing that we already have 4 main games, 3 spin-offs and 2 remakes in the ~4 years since the series started off.
gravediggernalk
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:43 am Reply with quote
Yes! As average as the games are, I absolutely love them.

burnpsy wrote:
As much as I like this series, I find it highly amusing that we already have 4 main games, 3 spin-offs and 2 remakes in the ~4 years since the series started off.

Yeah, the fact that there are already remakes is kinda weird . . . but I'm still buying a PS Vita for the sole purpose of playing them + the spin-off, so I guess they win.
Gray.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:35 am Reply with quote
Please, let them be PS3/PS4 games!!
Tjoeb123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:19 pm Reply with quote
I love this news. I love Neptunia! (except for the fact that Japan now has 6 Neptunia games in the PS Vita - assuming these two are for the platform - while we don't even have the first of those, yet.) But, I'm still waiting on the Prinny Bomb newsletter in which NISA announces Neptunia PP pre-orders and/or the LE....

Also, I bet the last game is finally going to be the Arc System Works-developed fighting game some of us have been dreaming of for a while now.
AsherFischell

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Tjoeb123 wrote:
Also, I bet the last game is finally going to be the Arc System Works-developed fighting game some of us have been dreaming of for a while now.

You must be an Aerosmith fan. This is for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54BCLYNkFKg
-Madoka-

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 10:16 am Reply with quote
[quote="Gray Fullbuster"]Please, let them be PS3/PS4 games!![/quote]

im also hoping a ps3/ps4 release. Many people now have of course gone for ps4 for it's likely to see a ps4 release but i would love them to make a ps3 as well as i don't really plan to get a new console and would really feel crappy having to miss a Neptunia game as it's one of my favourite series.
deaththekid666

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:41 am Reply with quote
Ehh I highly doubt a PS4 release considering a ton of people still have PS3's and PS4 just launched in Japan like a month ago. It'll be a while before a Neptunia game hits on the 4...hopefully.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1