• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Uran's Mujaki no Rakuen/Paradise of Innocence Manga Gets Anime DVD

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 am Reply with quote
I never read the manga before but eh, that premise..

Wonder what production studio will handle this.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:03 am Reply with quote
bateau01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:50 am Reply with quote
Right Uran. Check under the Series Title section of your own link.
zensunni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:52 am Reply with quote
So... Does this come off as creepy, sweet, or just a bit weird? I've never read it.
jet_

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:53 am Reply with quote
Not surprising at all.
I wonder if the drama CD cast will reprise their roles.
Quote:

It's a shame that Project-H don't license loli...
zensunni wrote:
So... Does this come off as creepy, sweet, or just a bit weird? I've never read it.

It's a series about a 25 year old man in his 10 year old body getting it on with other 10 year old girls. More or less every chapter ends in an ejaculation.
If you don't like lolicon, then you'll most likely think that this series is creepy.
Daemonblue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:13 am Reply with quote
bateau01 wrote:

Read this part at the bottom again
Quote:
Uran (TiTi-Pedia, Torotoro Creampie) launched the manga in Hakusensha's Young Animal Arashi magazine in 2011.

Those two titles are done by a different Uran

http://www.mangaupdates.com/authors.html?id=18996
kanechin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:56 am Reply with quote
So....Mujaki no Rakuen: Lightbeams OVA?
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:21 pm Reply with quote
zensunni wrote:

In all honesty?? From all the translated scan's I have read it's mixture between all three. It can be very sweet at times with the mc relieving this child-hood in the 5th grade. Then it's kinda creepy since the mc has the body of 11 yr old kid has the mind of 25yr old neet. Then it gets weird because he hatches of schemes of doing things he would have never done at his age.

Word of caution, this title is borderline hentai so I highly recommend not checking it out at work or around close friends.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:48 pm Reply with quote
As stated by Daemonblue, the Uran linked/referenced in the article is the wrong Uran. Please correct it.

I had this on pre-order for a few days now (I often pick up editions of manga/light novels that include animation), but didn't have the slightest clue about the content as the name didn't click at the time. I was a bit like Shocked just now when I read the synopsis. ...Buuut, I'm fine with it. Smile

Apparently it is being scanlated and there's also a few translated drama cds, so will have to check them out...
bateau01

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:02 pm Reply with quote
bateau01 wrote:

My bad. I must have just just glanced over the article.
jakewil85

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:06 pm Reply with quote
Sweet. Plan to watch it!
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:38 am Reply with quote
Murder, She wrote:

In the popular "nostalgic & innocent story," Shōta is sent back in time to his elementary school days via a mysterious school pool.

jet_ wrote:

It's a series about a 25 year old man in his 10 year old body getting it on with other 10 year old girls. More or less every chapter ends in an ejaculation.

Obviously they're copying: Laughing

http://www.rogerebert.com/reviews/hot-tub-time-machine-2010

• However, what starts out as a high-concept buddy flick and 1980s throwback quickly devolves into an all out debauch-fest of raunchy humor that cannot even be accurately described without participating in the same offense. With foul and vulgar language and gratuitous nudity, explicit and constant drug use, drinking, smoking, extremely disgusting and crude depictions of sex, and an arm torn off gushing blood, this movie is built around the worst conceivable crudeness and over the top, disgusting physical/sexual humor.

While there are themes of self-sacrifice and friendship, they are so overwhelmed by the shear raunchiness of the film, as to be lost almost entirely. Jacob spends half his time in the past trying to figure out if having sexual relations with a woman counts as cheating on his wife in the future since in 1986 his wife is only 9-years-old. [Ed: And he calls her!]
Cheerio Dragneel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:09 am Reply with quote
Embarassed sounds promising eh? Smile gonna watch out for the animation
simona.com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:05 am Reply with quote
in the manga the guy [inside a kid's body] keeps having [unwilling, apparently] physical contact with elementary school girls in all sort of possible ways and ends up ejaculating in his underpants at the end of every episode; if you like loli then it's stuff for you ;>
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:03 pm Reply with quote
simona.com wrote:
in the manga the guy [inside a kid's body] keeps having [unwilling, apparently] physical contact with elementary school girls in all sort of possible ways and ends up ejaculating in his underpants at the end of every episode; if you like loli then it's stuff for you ;>

Don't forget the chapter where he spent time with his older sister that married and move away. This series hits all the ecchi high notes and like you said if your not fan of loli, shota or borderline h-manga stay FAR-AWAY!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2