• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: California Senator Behind Violent Game Bill Arrested on Gun Trafficking Charges

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:51 pm Reply with quote
revolutionotaku wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
Uh oh, looks like Leland Yee could be indicted with aiding terrorism because according to Gamepolitics, the gun deals he was involved with can end up supplying muslim extremists/rebels in the Phillipines, if any of those groups are linked to Al-Queda, Leland Yee could end up being charged for aiding Al-Queda indirectly.

I've read about that as well.
And as the nephew of a 9/11 survivor, this is an extremely despicable & unforgivable crime.

Your uncle was a survivor of what happen on 9/11, I'm very sorry to hear that, glad to see he survive.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
revolutionotaku

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:58 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Your uncle was a survivor of what happen on 9/11, I'm very sorry to hear that, glad to see he survive.

Actually, it was my aunt. She worked over in 7 WTC. She & her co-workers were all evacuated before it collapsed.
mdo7

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quote
revolutionotaku wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Actually, it was my aunt. She worked over in 7 WTC. She & her co-workers were all evacuated before it collapsed.

Oh, OK. I understand, but still I'm sorry to hear that, I'm just glad your aunt is alive.

But back on topic, I'm watching this news with intense interest because I want to see a state senator charged with aiding terrorism, it'll get better if any of those groups in the Phillipines are linked or have ties with Al-Queda (or any extremists group that the US designate as terrorist group).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4