• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade (OAV).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 am Reply with quote

Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade (OAV)

Genres: Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Magic, School
Themes: Witches
----------------------------------

This debuted at Anime Expo although it's also out on the net now. Anyone seen this?

I just saw it and thought it was pretty good with the magical content, comedy, and overall portrayal of the premise. It's less than an hour but bought back the excitement from what I remembered from the franchise. Well done Trigger.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sunara Ishi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:09 am Reply with quote
This show was absolutely adorable.
I wasn't sure at first because of the art style (wasn't sure how it'd look animated) and was a little afraid it might be too kiddish but it wasn't at all.

Pretty much a story about misfit witches that want to change how the town views them. Hijinks ensue. It has a nice happy ending.

I was a little disappointed that it was only an OAV.
I think it would make a great mini anime series following the various hijinks/trouble the girls get into. One of those ones that are about 5- 10min each episode.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1