• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin Anime's Staff, Key Visual Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WeirDiE_InC

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:02 am Reply with quote
WeskerGriff wrote:
MS Igloo THOYW covered the Battle of Loum in their first episode. Granted, it was only a very small portion of the battle (which is widely known to be the largest space battle in the history of Gundam) it did touch on it some. Not sure if you've seen that series. It had a very limited release here in the States from the now debunked Bandai Visual USA.

Haven't seen IGLOO, though I am aware that it covers a part of the Battle of Loum away from frontline. I guess what I'm really hoping for with The Origin is to see Johnny Ridden and Shin Matsunaga appear in animation.
rrizqiw

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 3:53 am Reply with quote
pity it use 3D Mecha action instead 2D Mecha action. thought this day they getting better should i dont really mind much
Krotchstak

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 6:43 am Reply with quote
WeirDiE_InC wrote:
Ridden and Shin Matsunaga appear in animation.

There's practically a zero-percent chance of that happening. I suppose there's a slim chance that they might get tossed in as cameos - Unicorn had a ton of that - but the source material doesn't use them at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3