• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Daisuki to Stream Black Butler: Book of Circus, Sword Art Online II Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:47 pm Reply with quote
Odd that the press release was several hours ago.

User melina_putri (from Indonesia) in the CR forums posted a screen shot that also shows Agame ga Kill! listed on the Daisuki website:
http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/3faaac4549e10ccac1df1c765db86de51404267227_full.jpg

It also shows the other titles listed in the press release and news article, although as I posted this, Black Butler: Book of Circus still doesn't show up if you are visiting the site from the US.
epicrevenge

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 am Reply with quote
Do you think they'll put these on their YouTube like M3 and Buddy Complex? It's just when I tried to use the Daisuki site ages ago it was really rubbish.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:20 am Reply with quote
epicrevenge wrote:
Do you think they'll put these on their YouTube like M3 and Buddy Complex? It's just when I tried to use the Daisuki site ages ago it was really rubbish.

They may, but you also may want to try their site again, as it was just relaunched.
DillMan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:05 am Reply with quote
This is my first time hearing about this Daisuki website. I have always used Crunchyroll for all of my streaming. Looks like I will have to look into it more for the new Black Butler though, since I does not appear Crunchyroll has that one.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 pm Reply with quote
DillMan wrote:
Looks like I will have to look into it more for the new Black Butler though, since I does not appear Crunchyroll has that one.

I wouldn't rule out CR having it, since Daisuki lists Aniplex as the publisher. It doesn't premiere for another 8 days, so there is plenty of time for CR to make an announcement.

Daisuki is still worth checking out, however. They have M3 the dark metal from the spring season, which no other legal site appears to have.

They also had Nekomonogatari: Black as an exclusive, but it seems to have disappeared at the time of their site relaunch. (They also lost the Gundam series they had, although those are still on their YouTube channel until July 4).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1