• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Carolina Manga Library Suggestions

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CarolinaMangaLibrary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:12 am Reply with quote
Hi all! I'm the Head Librarian of the Carolina Manga Library, a traveling nonprofit library that was featured last month on ANN!

We are in need of some suggestions for our Library of series we do not own. Our catalog can be found Here on our website.

Feel free to search the catalog to see what we are missing, or just shout out suggestions. We know we have a lack of shojou-ai/yuri titles, so those suggestions are very welcome.

Please help us out. We are FOR the fans, and we want to know what YOU want to read at your next convention.
Tamaria

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:39 am Reply with quote
If I were you, I'd contact the Dutch organisation MangaKissa and ask what circulates well for them. They've got years of experience with the whole mobile library thing, and I can't imagine Dutch and American fans are all that different (most of us mainly read English editions).
CarolinaMangaLibrary

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:42 am Reply with quote
That's a great suggestion! Thanks! I had not yet heard of that organization, but that's exactly what we want to become eventually!

Keep the suggestions coming!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1