Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Adds Encouragement of Climb Second Season




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Felicity dash



Joined: 31 May 2013
Posts: 133

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Huh, a sports anime that features the main cast as all girls..I haven't seen this lately. Nor have I heard of the first season.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Apollo-kun



Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 1008
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:05 pm Reply with quote
The first season was a charming bit of fun... to be expected from the man who brought us "Welcome to the NHK" and "B Gata H Kei"! Can't wait to watch this... wait, I don't have to!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Polycell
Thread KillerThread Killer


Joined: 16 Jan 2012
Posts: 3555

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Felicity dash wrote:
Huh, a sports anime that features the main cast as all girls..I haven't seen this lately. Nor have I heard of the first season.
It's not a sports anime. It's pretty much just character growth, coming out of her shell, etc. You really should check out the first season - the episodes are only a few minutes long, so even if you don't like it it's not a huge waste of time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rederoin



Joined: 29 May 2013
Posts: 814
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:28 pm Reply with quote
Apollo-kun wrote:
The first season was a charming bit of fun... to be expected from the man who brought us "Welcome to the NHK" and "B Gata H Kei"! Can't wait to watch this... wait, I don't have to!

The Yama no Susume author has nothing to do with these 2 Anime/manga/Novels
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
getchman
SubscriberSubscriber


Joined: 07 Apr 2012
Posts: 7148
Location: Cheshire, CT

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:36 pm Reply with quote
Rederoin wrote:
Apollo-kun wrote:
The first season was a charming bit of fun... to be expected from the man who brought us "Welcome to the NHK" and "B Gata H Kei"! Can't wait to watch this... wait, I don't have to!

The Yama no Susume author has nothing to do with these 2 Anime/manga/Novels


no, but the director does
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Rederoin



Joined: 29 May 2013
Posts: 814
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:28 pm Reply with quote
getchman wrote:
Rederoin wrote:
Apollo-kun wrote:
The first season was a charming bit of fun... to be expected from the man who brought us "Welcome to the NHK" and "B Gata H Kei"! Can't wait to watch this... wait, I don't have to!

The Yama no Susume author has nothing to do with these 2 Anime/manga/Novels


no, but the director does

People are giving directors to much credit for manga adaptations.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HaruhiToy



Joined: 15 Apr 2008
Posts: 3077

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:31 am Reply with quote
Can anyone give a news update as to why Crunchyroll hasn't been able to post any more than Episode 1?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group