• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Voice Actor Masakazu Morita to Attend K: Missing Kings' L.A. Screening

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SnaphappyFMA

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:54 am Reply with quote
I'm going on July 18. I just bought my ticket.

I saw the movie at AX, and it's great. If you're a K fan, it has all the elements about it that made you love the series.

I won't spoil the movie storyline - I'll just say that spoiler[the movie sets up a new story arc with some new characters (as well as, of course, bringing back the main characters from the series). From where the movie ends, I'd say at least one or two more movies are going to come after this to play out and finish the arc.]
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:55 pm Reply with quote
Though he doesn't share the same role in this series, I think that Johnny Yong Bosch attending there would be appropriate because getting the Japanese and English Ichigo Kurisaki voices at the same panel might bring more attendees.
Shinda Sekai Sensen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 8:42 pm Reply with quote
m going to see the movie, and I've heard some really good things about it. im so excited because it's playing really close to me, and I live in the middle of nowhere so im lucky :3
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1