Forum - View topic
NEWS: Asami Imai, Tomoyo Kurosawa, Emi Nitta Join Locodol Anime Cast




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Stark700



Joined: 30 Jan 2012
Posts: 5833
Location: Earth

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:45 pm Reply with quote
Oh new characters...I hope they can deliver some entertainment. This show has been a bit underwhelming in the past few episodes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
誤称



Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 490

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:03 am Reply with quote
Well, now we know what Otome will be doing during Aikatsu! S3. I'm gonna miss her Love You power. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapet



Joined: 20 Apr 2009
Posts: 1472

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:22 am Reply with quote
I'm excited, Asami Imai is always worth listening to. Though I find it a little funny how the character she's voicing looks like her.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
jet_



Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 393

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:00 am Reply with quote
誤称 wrote:
Well, now we know what Otome will be doing during Aikatsu! S3. I'm gonna miss her Love You power. Sad

It's only for one OVA, and the lines are most likely already recorded.
Besides, she had a role last season and she's going to have a role in the next season as well.
Voice actors don't just work on one anime at a time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
誤称



Joined: 12 Mar 2012
Posts: 490

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:20 am Reply with quote
jet_ wrote:
誤称 wrote:
Well, now we know what Otome will be doing during Aikatsu! S3. I'm gonna miss her Love You power. Sad

It's only for one OVA, and the lines are most likely already recorded.
Besides, she had a role last season and she's going to have a role in the next season as well.
Voice actors don't just work on one anime at a time.


Amazing amounts of assumption going on there, moebro.

But hey, if it fulfills your need to feel superior, good for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jet_



Joined: 06 Jun 2013
Posts: 393

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:43 am Reply with quote
誤称 wrote:
But hey, if it fulfills your need to feel superior, good for you.

What's with this assumption?
I don't have any need to feel superior.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group