• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Testament of Sister New Devil TV Anime's Staff, 1st Key Visual Unveiled

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polycell

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:00 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
As much as a harem-type person I am, when it's stuff like step-siblings or blood relatives (cousins I'm not as against since the blood relation is a bit further I think), I have take a pass.
The manga, at least, has them just getting introduced to each other when things begin. They don't really have much of a time to build up a sibling relationship.
Kougeru wrote:
anyways...
Quote:
light novel series by Tetsuto Uesu (Aesthetica of a Rogue Hero)

This line alone makes me want to pass on this so hard...but I have an issue where I have to give shows with at least decent art an episode or 3
I gave the manga a spin since it was available on Comic Walker and it seemed interesting, but
Quote:
Basara becomes the master
Tells me it'll probably be taking the same attitude Aesthetica did. I doubt I'll look into anything the guy makes again.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2