• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ANN Feeds not updating?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sakurablossom143

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:55 am Reply with quote
Heya,

So..I've noticed that I haven't received any new ANN feeds at all since a day or so ago. Quite awkward as the last feed that was updated on my end was about Capcom. I had to actually come to the site to check the news updates.

Is there a problem with the feed, or is it just my chrome browser?
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:46 am Reply with quote
Not sure why but I'll try to have it fixed today.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:10 pm Reply with quote
fixed
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Nemphtis

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Just wanted to say I'm having the same problem. I thought there was something strange about there being only a couple of ANN posts in my RSS feeds for the entire day.
K.o.R

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:51 am Reply with quote
I'm subscribed to the UK site "everything" feed but it no longer seems to pick up any articles from the main site; in fact if I subscribe to the US site feed I get nothing at all.

So it's either a bug or Thunderbird is playing silly buggers again (which is depressingly likely).
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 am Reply with quote
Hey K.o.R, thanks for mentioning you're in the UK. When Nemphtis said he still had the problem I was really puzzled because the feed looks just fine to me. But indeed there was a problem with the rss/atom feeds in the UK & AU. And it's finally fixed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1