• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Amagi Brilliant Park (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cam0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:58 am Reply with quote
So they took the troublesome spoiler[customers to the backroom to silence them by shooting them in the head.]

Blood- wrote:
Saying dumb stuff like "this was a weak episode" and then being so incredibly lazy you don't even back a ridiculous statement like that up with some reasoning (not that any such valid reasoning exists, mind you) is not having "no reason" to pounce. I will NOT tolerate crappy feedback for this show. Other shows that I don't care about as much, fine. But not this one.

Not good enough reason to condemn one's taste. I think you were being unreasonable. Though I also fail to see how this episode was weak. Maybe a bit too much focus on the mascot characters, but then again girls in bikinis outweight a lot of flaws Wink
Sunny milk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:06 am Reply with quote
I think the worst part of the comment was the fact hiding behind it, that he probably said it because the fanservice irritated him.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:49 am Reply with quote
Cam0 wrote:
Not good enough reason to condemn one's taste. I think you were being unreasonable.

*grabs Cam0 by the lapels*

*screams in face, eyes bulging insanely, cords of neck stretched out*

WHO ASKED YA, PUNK - URUSAI!!!

It's not my fault I'm a crotchety old man - it's everybody else's fault.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:15 pm Reply with quote
Episode 3

Was totally not surprised that the video spoiler[of Moffle fighting was a hit]. As soon as I saw it and that one of the spoiler[fairies was filming it I knew that uploading it would make some good PR.] It is good to see that he saw the potential, but spoiler[Moffle was kind of ruining it by trying to start a fight the with the mother and kid when he could have looked great by going back to his tricks].

I think my favourite part of the episode was actually Kanie thinking about how good he looks.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Kanie and Moffle keep on clashing.
At least he has some good ideas that could work.
That Moffle sure has a temper ROFL
He could work as a boxer or a bouncer.
Lucky they had thosespoiler[ memory wipe bullets]..
spoiler[The video] was a good idea, but they have to work on it more.
Chiibi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:59 pm Reply with quote
I had no idea the princess was that loli. She looks older when she's in her dress!

Seiya pwning Moffle was the best part tho. :'D
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:37 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if a lot of fanartists were super pent up during Free's run, because this show is getting tons of works Laughing
Shikiari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:00 pm Reply with quote
Well it's warming up nicely.I wasn't planning on watching this series just for the fanservice but it hasn't been too unkind to us.

I can understand that spoiler[Moffle doesn't trust Kanie and doesn't like change but he's going to have to just suck it up]. The park is going nowhere in its current form.

The spoiler[bikini video was worth a shot, and so was lowering the price to 30yen, but if you want to see females in swimsuits] then you can just browse the net rather than go to the park.

Isuzu Sento... She's utterly cute, spoiler[shoots people for fun] and may as well be a supermodel. B-but am I wrong in just wanting to see her smile or laugh? That's all I'm asking... I'll even take a small smirk, a blush of the cheeks... Anything... Pretty please!
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 pm Reply with quote
Ha ha, Shikiari is so moe for Isuzu!
Shikiari

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:45 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Ha ha, Shikiari is so moe for Isuzu!

*Hangs head in shame*

I-I can't help it. Is it too much to ask?

Apparently so... Crying or Very sad
Vaisaga

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:53 pm Reply with quote
It's all about that gap. The more stoic and expressionless the character, the bigger the impact will be when she does emote.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quote
It took me a little while since my attention was initially distracted ... for some reason ... but I believe I detect a blush on Isuzu's cheeks in that picture.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:27 pm Reply with quote
You can't even see her cheeks from... oh, those cheeks.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quote
Episode 4

I have done enough classes on business, especially accounting side, to really take notice of the decisions. In one part he did well in that he spoiler[already had suppliers contacted before they were needed]. But shuspoiler[tting off a generator because there was apparently no funds] was as bad as Isuzu spoiler[telling the mascots to make do with what they had]. There is a reason why in accounting it is not considered an expense to buy knew equipment, you are merely exchanging one asset for another. The spoiler[wear and tear they are putting on equipment and the general depreciation on their machinery] were the real expenses they have had, that they were not ready to replace them sounds like a fail.

But the episode was indeed good, I do like how there are some flaws to the main characters. And great that we could see that she spoiler[works well in an emergency unlike him].

Also, did anyone else realise that the spelling mistake in the OP of "tail" has been changed to "tale"?
Cam0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:41 am Reply with quote
Was that the "Sharingan sound effect" at the beginning of the episode on that low-angle shot when Isuzu declares that she can entertain guests? Kind of odd.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 4 of 14