• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Free Anime in Australia: 29/Sep - 5/Oct

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BandorKitty

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:38 am Reply with quote
Hi Everyone

Attack on Titan is being aired on SBS2 every Tuesday from 11:25 and 11:55 Very Happy
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:41 am Reply with quote
BandorKitty wrote:
Hi Everyone

Attack on Titan is being aired on SBS2 every Tuesday from 11:25 and 11:55 Very Happy

Thanks, I found that out from Madman after the article had been posted (of course >.<) It'll be added next week.
SquadmemberRitsu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:59 am Reply with quote
It was very sudden so I don't blame you. I only found out 15 minutes before it started.

Although considering it's subtitled I probably won't be watching it every week. While I've only seen the first few episodes dubbed I already watched the show subtitled back when it was airing. Plus if I wanted to the watch it that way then the subtitled episodes are available on AnimeLab.

I understand that there are people who would benefit from this but I'm not one of them.
BandorKitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:05 am Reply with quote
Yeah, I only found out myself just before I posted it. I just thought people would like to know. Anime on TV isn't advertised enough in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies though, it's my first time ever posting something on a forum. Smile
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 1:37 am Reply with quote
BandorKitty wrote:
Yeah, I only found out myself just before I posted it. I just thought people would like to know. Anime on TV isn't advertised enough in my opinion.

Thanks for the replies though, it's my first time ever posting something on a forum. Smile

We're a niche, one that we're very lucky to be so well serviced compared with our North American counterparts, but a niche nonetheless Smile

SBS hasn't had a regular anime series in years, ABC2 and then ABC3 has been the mainstay for a while now. So all we can do is hope enough people watch Attack on Titan for SBS2 to approve a ongoing block.

And welcome to our little corner of the internet, hope you'll hang around Smile
BandorKitty

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:15 am Reply with quote
If there is anime on TV, I will try to watch it, but sometimes its just impossible, with it being on late at night or advertised so little I just forget about it. ABC3 in particular only advertise the anime shows right before they air it, never during the week from what I've seen. Sometimes this column reminds me about it, so thanks for that. Smile

Sorry if I'm posting too much, I'm just trying to get used to it.
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:20 pm Reply with quote
BandorKitty wrote:
If there is anime on TV, I will try to watch it, but sometimes its just impossible, with it being on late at night or advertised so little I just forget about it. ABC3 in particular only advertise the anime shows right before they air it, never during the week from what I've seen. Sometimes this column reminds me about it, so thanks for that. Smile

Sorry if I'm posting too much, I'm just trying to get used to it.

Abc3 almost always has the episodes on Iview for two weeks following the airing, just in case you miss an ep.

And don't sweat it Wink activity round here is always good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1