• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi! 2015's Series Ranking

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
7jaws7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:31 pm Reply with quote
And recently here on ANN it advertised Index as the most popular LNs in Japan - well, looks like SNAFU has it topped. I certainly don't mind, as I definitely enjoyed the anime! Smile
kazziyan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 pm Reply with quote
Koukyuu Rakuen Kyuujou: Harem League Baseball - I really want to read this. Girl looks cute and why it ranked so high.
Kougeru wrote:
Index S3 please...Gah. I should give up hope by now

One more big announcement next year. ><
Mathias2001

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:58 pm Reply with quote
I want some Index 3 now, The Document Of Contanstine Arc needs to be animated. But seeing some SNAFU is refreshing, I am excited for the second season. No surprise for SAO Rolling Eyes It's annoying popularity is just annoying. It is average, I guess. Although I have to admit that season 2 is pretty good Very Happy No Game No Life as third, interesting. I have to admit I like it and I don't understand why they didn't do 24 episode of 12 episodes. Crying or Very sad

[/spoiler]
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:03 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Mathias2001"]I want some Index 3 now, The Document Of Contanstine Arc needs to be animated. But seeing some SNAFU is refreshing, I am excited for the second season. No surprise for SAO Rolling Eyes It's annoying popularity is just annoying. It is average, I guess. Although I have to admit that season 2 is pretty good Very Happy No Game No Life as third, interesting. I have to admit I like it and I don't understand why they didn't do 24 episode of 12 episodes. Crying or Very sad

[/spoiler][/quote

As if nearly 100 Index/Railgun episodes aren't enough? Even for 100, that is a lot of episodes.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:59 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Mathias2001 wrote:
I want some Index 3 now, The Document Of Contanstine Arc needs to be animated. But seeing some SNAFU is refreshing, I am excited for the second season. No surprise for SAO Rolling Eyes It's annoying popularity is just annoying. It is average, I guess. Although I have to admit that season 2 is pretty good Very Happy No Game No Life as third, interesting. I have to admit I like it and I don't understand why they didn't do 24 episode of 12 episodes. Crying or Very sad

[/spoiler]

As if nearly 100 Index/Railgun episodes aren't enough? Even for 100, that is a lot of episodes.

Don't judge by the quantity, but by the quality. And the quality is still strong.
Agent355

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:55 pm Reply with quote
vanfanel wrote:
So no girls' LNs made the list? Or do they have a separate list for those?

These covers......walking down the LN aisle in Japanese bookstores, the covers in the boys' section seldom show anything but girls, girls, girls, unlikely of proportion and often in ridiculously skimpy outfits......and then you come to the girls' LN section, where the covers feature mostly dudes, dudes, dudes. (Although heroines are depicted more frequently, they're often surrounded by reverse harems.)

Not exactly a bastion of subtlety, the LN aisle, but I guess they know their audience.

So where would the Attavk on Titan LNs fall? Shonen series, no cutesy girls to be had. I guess that's why it's not popular enough to list (also it's an adaptation).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2