• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime that left you begging for more...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApplesR4Demons

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quote
What anime do you think needs to continue?
Looking for anime that currently have no known future for continuing.

Every anime fan has at least that one title that left them unsatisfied and begging for more...

We are looking for more than just titles, so provide reasoning or direction that provided anime knowledge based on your desire.

We have a list of our own, and would like to make a convention panel based on the fan’s justified desires.

Anything you might have to share would be helpful.

I would also like to mention that it is my intention to do the anime watching research necessary to provide fans justice.

One of my number one wish is for all fans to get their anime fill from every series and movie. With that, I know that The Legend of the Legendary Heroes was a flop in Japan, but I love it. Another example would be the whole left in my heart by Spice & Wolf. Both of these anime has endings that left the viewer grasping for answers to the ending.

Spice & Wolf stops short of a completed adventure. From episode one we set out on a journey to take Holo to her previous home in the north. By the end of season 2 we still have not arrived there, and the characters provide us with details of their intent to continue on with the knowledge they have gained. In addition, there is the ever hint of a romantic notion between the travelers. Regardless if this is a result of a great deal of time spent together creating an unusual closeness or a potential romantic relationship... I want more!

The Legend of the Legendary Heroes where does one start on this anime? There are soooo many outlets that are uncovered and hardly explored. This is a 24 episode anime that seems to be warming up to an epic battle and war between nations that is never seen. There are potential character evolution's that remain completely unanswered whether it is romantic notions, evil intentions, climatic purposes, or potential mental breakdowns... this anime must go on!

[EDIT: Don't bump your own thread. Use the Edit button if you want to add stuff to your most previous posts. Also changed your thread title to be less long-winded. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1