• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Assassination Classroom (TV).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 2:35 am Reply with quote
The giant pudding plan LOL
Not a bad idea at all.
Of course it wasn't good enough to fool Koro-sensei.
2nd part was fun to watch too ^^
Had a few laughs while watching their game.
Pervy Koro incident was interesting.
Looks like those 2 didn't give up after all.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:43 am Reply with quote
Koro-sensei being a terrible cop was my favourite part of the episode, especially bribed.

Also, of course it would not be him, there is no way Koro-sensei would risk his reputation as a teacher.
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:17 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, episode 3:

Good episode! Itona is both scary and awesome imo with his bloodlust. Interesting to see bits of his past as well although I don't like Shiro's involvement in this arc. I'm glad to see him on board and joining the class after all that drama though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Shirou really does come up with the most intricate plans and traps, but it's already been pointed out that all of his best laid plans never take into account the wild card factor which Class E represents.

Itona's backstory for this episode. Although viewers now understand more of what motivates him and his desire for strength, we get little insight into Shirou and his schemes as well as how he got the tentacle technology in the first place (all will be revealed in good time).

Terasaka's redemption takes a few steps forward in this arc. Koro-Sensei was right when he analysed Terasaka and concluded that his lack of book smarts and gruff demeanour didn't mean he had no talent as an assassin.

Now that both the transfer students (Ritsu and Itona) have formally enrolled in the class, Koro-Sensei needs to work on more survival techniques now that one veteran of the tentacle programme is lending advice to the rest of the class.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:45 am Reply with quote
Another failed attempt.
spoiler[Itona] got overloaded..
So the attacker needs their help now... ironic.
Was it really part of the plan or just a cruel way to pull out the most out of spoiler[Itona.]
spoiler[Itona's] past finally came to light.. and so did his reasons.
Very interesting episode.
OPDragon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:45 am Reply with quote
My favorite character of all time must be Koro-sensei, I thought the anime is hilarious tbh.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:46 am Reply with quote
Itona joined the class, and Terasaka's group.

About his father's business, that is why it is important to have contracts with staff that forbid the use of knowledge/secrets gained from workplace for their own benefit.
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:55 pm Reply with quote

spoiler[Assassination by toy.
Itona's first idea ^^
It was fun watching them get serious about it.
Code names were a fun idea too.
This anime never gets boring ^^]
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:53 pm Reply with quote
1st half on Itona's further rehabilitation, while the second half is a surprise pick since the featured student (Seigi) doesn't really get much of a starring role through the series so far. I can understand why the animators picked it though since the lesson it tries to teach is quite relevant for all ages regardless of background.

All in all, one could class this week as a filler of sorts since the arc for next week sees the return of a recurring theme from last season. That one's really good as it shows the class in action away from their training scenarios.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:38 am Reply with quote
The moment half the boys became hypocrites in almost being able to see up a skirt and change the mission.
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 6:14 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
The moment half the boys became hypocrites in almost being able to see up a skirt and change the mission.

More like 10 out of 13 with only Nagisa, Isogai and Itona(?) still faithful to the original mission.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:21 am Reply with quote
Itona has became one of my favorite characters in this series recently. The dude is just awesome including his little inventions.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
HaruhiToy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:45 am Reply with quote
Moral of the story: Boys suck.

As we have seen, this particular collection of girls isn't one you want to mess with.
Stark700

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Season 2, episode 5:

WHAT A MAN!

This episode was nice, liked it with the competition going on and how Class E manages to pull some upsets thanks to Koro-sensei's training. Karma never ceases to amuse me whenever he is on TV. Very amusing episode overall. Koro-sensei is such an inspiration at times Laughing
Harleyquin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:24 pm Reply with quote
An abridged version of the pole-toppling arc, but the animators squeezed the best bits (the actual competition) into one week to keep the pace up.

Two different types of leaders on show this week, but it's clear which camp the author put his chips on. Only a class trained in the arts of assassination could pull off the strategies advanced by Koro-Sensei.

The director really is quite a piece of work, if there's someone outside fiction who can copy what he did against the Karate instructor I'd run as far away as possible rather than face him as an adversary.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 11 of 19