• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hentai Online Content

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rising Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:49 pm Reply with quote
Hello, I am new here, I just opened an hentai website, but I read that to sell videos I have to buy content, or it is illegal. Anyone knows where I can buy commercial content for hentai website? Or should I buy (commercial?) DVDs? Thank you for your reply.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Yes, to sell stuff you have to either make or buy a product at a cheaper price than you plan to sell it for to actually make a profit. Otherwise, if you download or acquire said products for free, then start charging people for it, unless you have the proper copyright permissions, then you're basically a pirate.

With that said, this forum isn't really about business fundamentals, and you're probably better off finding a "wholesale hentai" website or something. But given the initial sloppiness of your post (before I fixed its terrible spacing and paragraphing), I'm gonna' assume you need to do a little more of your own research before using this forum for your business (or whatever it is).

Good luck.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1