• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders getting a new edition?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
perroloco

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quote
I already know about the Jojoniums getting printed in 2015 but I saw a new edition for Stardust Crusaders:

http://books.simonandschuster.com/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure-Part-3-Stardust-Vol-1/Hirohiko-Araki/JoJos-Bizarre-Adventure/9781591167549

So.. If this was a normal reprint it wouldn't have been marked as "new" by simonsays, so.. Do you think this will be the same as the previously released Stardust Crusaders volumes?

I'm disappointed Viz choosed to just do normal volumes instead of continuing Stardust Crusaders in Jojonium.. I'd have double dip, if they just put the color pages in this new edition I won't double dip..

So, what do you think this new edtion is? or how do you think it will be different?
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:55 am Reply with quote
no idea but im interested as I've got 2 vols of stardust crusaders so if the new versions are a lot better I wont feel too bad about making a switch.
NeburPT

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:25 am Reply with quote
Thank you for the link, I was also expecting for them to continue the Jojonium releases after parts 1 and 2 are complete, since I already have the complete set of Stardust Crusaders in their regular form, I'll just have to wait and see until there is more information available... The first volumes are already a decade old and have become a bit yellow, though, so I would appreciate a new, better release (without the slight censorship and the character name changes, as far as it would be possible without copyright infringement).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1