• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Yoru no Yatterman (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:01 am Reply with quote
ep.7

spoiler[leopard & crew were like the "walking dead" hungry for food that see yatter-bots attacking so they stop them to save fish-guy give want food mention about sea god palace.

which goro had spy-bird watch them so make a trap which have turtle for them appear & they jump on the turtle to underwater base wihch IT A TRAP with sleep-gas & goro going to catch them give bit distracted of seeing alou in there.

yet fish-guy knew was a trap also enough breath to keep awake same time piggy wake-up on gali which fish-guy explain to gali about what happen & how want swin to freedom to sea harem.

so after roll dice foe 2 for doobies the piggy wake-up for everyone yet gali got plan so pretend sleep, make octo-bot, yet was a decoy, & escape on squid-bot.

then yatter-bots arrive give which doronbo crew go charge underwater dam's fan to let fish-guy swim to freedom which got help from his turtles to be FREE!!!

all well now leopard & pals still way to yatter-kingdom & fish-guy now in real sea now going get his sea harem. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:00 am Reply with quote
Episode 8

I kind of liked seeing Leopard be like a normal girl, in that spoiler[she has a crush on Galina]. The major theme of the episode was spoiler[parental love], it was what made the spoiler[mother monster break the net, but it was also what made cyborg stop]. It kind of got a bit annoying from overuse of spoiler[the two guys saying they will be Leopard's father or mother], but that she spoiler[told them that it was getting annoying] did help.

Some weird parts in the episode, but I am rather enjoying it as the charm of the series.
KLAC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:12 am Reply with quote
ep.8

spoiler[leopard got fever give volt & eleph seeing how ally & gail taking care of her like there her parents give go we should be the parents,

during when gali keep watch on leopard mention stories of ally's dad & see yatterman book yet in this world is a total 180 & by morning leopard meet the lock-ness monster?!

give in night it meet ally give revealed it home was invade by yatter-bots & general goro yet have it mother in big net so give fever leopard & crew to rescue.

but oops no mecha bots ready & got netted yet shock stick of general goro manage blew lavender leaves from ally's flower got him distracted.

& yet lock-ness monster's mother had enough break the net send goro to blast off to reunite with it child & go home in the lake.

all fine now the bike ride to next ep. ]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:16 am Reply with quote
Episodde 9

Go spoiler[Speed Racer], go spoiler[Speed Racer], go spoiler[Speed Racer GO]!

It was pretty clear that this was a spoiler[reference to Speed Racer], but it took me longer than it should have that Galina spoiler[wearing the mask was making him look like the Yatterman, that this was a defining hero moment].
KLAC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:10 am Reply with quote
ep.9

spoiler[many failures give goro his last chance to capture leopard & crew so while volt & eleph do a dance for $$$ give crowd came yet it a trap got main doronbo trio.

goro going bring them prison yet so like gali & ally to rescue give goro having side-effect while mention ally so give on run gali & ally get place.

& inside a MACH-5 car with the monkey protecting it give ally reason with monkey & gali want help his friends so go go go gali & ally to drive rescue doronbo trio.

so then gali make snowfall jump rescue give goro trying stop him til his dog & mention of ally go make him stun yet gali knock him down & free doronbo trio.

but can't stop yatter-elephant car so keep driving full charge to blow up prison place all well the monkey & MACH-5 drive free road while goro go to jail for failure while lost of his legs and saw bird trigger ally effect.

finally out main trio with gali & ally arrive at yatter-kingdom. ]
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:45 am Reply with quote
Episode 10:
Best episode of the season yet!!

From the fighting against that spoiler[Yatterman and then the capture....heh. And lol, I can't help but laugh at some of the gang's
"final words". Really? Almost no one knows what "high school girls" are in their world??]
?

Anyways, the way the treat the people in the spoiler[kingdom is complete bullshit. Hope Dononjov and the others makes things right. I bet they have a lot to say after what they just saw at the end there. Hyped for next episode.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Key

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:00 pm Reply with quote
That ending revelation is, so far, the WTF moment of the season for me. The implications for what that means are oh so deliciously juicy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Episode 10

Oh my god, they just changed almost everything. If I am to understand it, spoiler[their god leader guy, actually managed to steal the Yatterman. I was wondering where he was so now we see their evil really was him].
Key

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:06 am Reply with quote
The implications I've worked out so far are that spoiler[this guy actually won the war and has been masquerading as Lord Yatterman all this time because it is far easier to control the people this way. That officially makes Gatchan, as has long been implied, the real descendant of Gan and thus the true Yatterman-1 of this generation, while Alouette would probably be Ai, the true Yatterman-2 of this generation.] And thus we finally have the mechanism for explaining all of those dropped hints.

Really pretty clever.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:34 am Reply with quote
Key wrote:
The implications I've worked out so far are that spoiler[this guy actually won the war and has been masquerading as Lord Yatterman all this time because it is far easier to control the people this way. That officially makes Gatchan, as has long been implied, the real descendant of Gan and thus the true Yatterman-1 of this generation, while Alouette would probably be Ai, the true Yatterman-2 of this generation.] And thus we finally have the mechanism for explaining all of those dropped hints.

Really pretty clever.

Yeah, he spoiler[stole the Yatterman legacy, and likely been taking and turning people that have Yatterman potential into generals, which is why some of them looked similar].

It works really well on the themes spoiler[on a childish view of things]. Although it is that same spoiler[childish view] that got them this far.
KLAC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:11 am Reply with quote
ep.10

spoiler[long journey with everything happen to them leopard & crew arrive at the land of yatter-kingdom yet seeing place is also living nightmare.

graves with numbers, peoples as slaves, even a video showing glory yatterman indeed is a LIE of kinds.

yet more trouble that meet other 11 generals of yatter-kingdom give numbers games is too much look like time for finish off leopard & crew.

but wait lord yatterman want see them yet when they arrive give all claps, confetti, & even pic of their ancestors?!

because lord yatterman is really donronbo's mastermind Dokurobey?!]

overall HAIL HYDRA did it again.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:26 pm Reply with quote
Episode 11:

That was fun. spoiler[Nice to learn more about the origins of Yatterman. I was never much of a fan of Goro but I give him credit for his sacrifice this episode.]

The spoiler[cliffhanger has me wondering the future of the gang though.]
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Episode 11

Does it make sense if I said that I kind of felt spoiler[bad for Dokurobei when he expressed that he just waned to have parts of himself returned so he could leave Earth, especially that he had a tear]. It sounded like perhaps in the original series, which I am not that familiar with, spoiler[Doronbo were kind of just helping him, even if they did no know it]. This was finished when he apparently spoiler[became fuelled by revenge, causing the massive scene of destruction we saw in the first episode] (which makes sense now), and feels spoiler[nothing for what he has done to others].

There was a lighter side too with the talk spoiler[of not understanding the situation, and the VCR scene]. The spoiler[VCR] scene was great for how dated it is, which spoiler[matched the call back to the original series, and I thought it was handled well the standard wrong tape and forgetting to rewind thing].

And then back to emotional as we got spoiler[insight into Alouette's father and he sacrificed himself to protect his angel]. Anime cry I think that the series has a message about love, protection, and the dangers of revenge.
KLAC

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:57 am Reply with quote
ep.11

spoiler[Dokurobey reveal himself & reason he did all this give being an alien yet trying get his stones & go back home yet each time yatterman always ruined his plans.

even when back home still want defeat yatterman yet many failures that he went exile Doronbow go full revenge launch full meteor attack to finally destroy yatterman.

yet it not enough next also "punish" entire earth to pretend be yatterman go far make everyone lives a "living he!!" all that so he get more power making whole his slaves.

give offer leopard & crew to join him well NO NO NO for them so toss in jail give pig get keys to escape give yatter-hydra ready to blast them til goro to the rescue.

that goro remember his past give being ally's dad to being slave in yatter-hydra til kaboom that damage that got experimented yatter-winter soldier treatment with cyborg parts & alter memories yet due power of ally go help leopard and crew.

even all damage goro & dog took even tell gali to escape went blaze of glory boom yet all this leopard and crew on flight escape.

here come Dokurobey fire "punishment" beam to sink them cue to be continued. ]
Key

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:27 pm Reply with quote
Oh, I applauded this episode. It hit all the right emotional notes, the joke about the high school girls was great, and Dokurobey's master plan was brilliant. How better to get the ultimate revenge on a hated foe than to spoiler[enslave the surviving populace and literally work them into the ground, all in their name]?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4