• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anyone know of any websites where people can trade anime?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crowjack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:09 am Reply with quote
Hello I have been watching anime for awhile now. But I just started purchasing and collecting anime within the last 12-18 months. So far I have bought around 70 or 80 anime dvds/blu-ray. I have a decent collection started concentrating on shows that I can't watch online easily, shows I like and want to always be able to watch, and shows that I got for a good price. I was wondering if there are any reputaple/trustworthy clubs or websites that I could join where I could trade some of my anime dvds and blu-rays for different anime? Preferably a place that you can read and leave feedback for other members. I live in a small town and there is virtually nobody else that is into anime that I know of. I have tried posting on forums websites in my town looking for other people with similar intersts without any luck. Thanks for your time and effort. Question Question
Key

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:24 am Reply with quote
We do have a Personal Sales forum in our For Subscribers section. I don't see any reason why it couldn't be used for trading, too.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
st_owly

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:44 am Reply with quote
There is a site called mangatude.com which is set up for trading. As the name implies, it's mainly for manga, but people do list DVDs and merchandise on there as well.
varmintx

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:02 pm Reply with quote
In the Anime sub-forum, there is a trading thread at blu-ray.com. No, it is not just restricted to blu-rays.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:30 pm Reply with quote
There's a website called SwapADVD, but finding anime on it is pretty rare. They also have sites for book and CD swapping.

You're better off using the subscriber forum here as mentioned above, because, being a community of anime fans, we probably own more of it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1