• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Old articles popping up front. Real old...

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blanchimont

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:40 pm Reply with quote
It seems every once in a while an old article pops up on the front page however usually they are not this old;

Happy New Year — Anime Style! (Part 1)
^ It's on the front page top slide, also the first slide to appear. It is also the top post on the right side column on the forum side.
The description as seen on front page and forum for it show the time-stamp Jan 2, 16:10.

However it's actual posting date is 2013-12-31.
(posted on 2013-12-31 16:30 EST by Bamboo Dong and Lynzee Lamb)

I first didn't notice, just wondered that there were a lot of older titles represented.
Then I tried to click the forum link, and it stated it hadn't been posted in quite a while...
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:51 pm Reply with quote
looks like whomever set the banner picked last year's instead of this year's. I'll send a few messages out to get it fixed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1