• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Samurai Warriors

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unready

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 11:10 am Reply with quote
... is the English title of Sengoku Musou, which premieres today (6:30pm UTC, 11 January) on Crunchyroll. However, because it is listed as an alternative title of Ronin Warriors (TV), the encyclopedia interface refuses to let it be entered. It looks like an admin needs to force it.
Dessa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:39 pm Reply with quote
Doing research on here, we also need precision added to the Ronin Warriors page.

The sources for both the "Samurai Warriors" title and the "Los Cinco Samurais" titles are both seemingly defunct. The former is a Spanish-domain Geocities site, and the latter seems to also be a person page, on which I can't find anything referencing the anime, so I believe the originally sourced page may have moved/been altered.

As a last-ditch effort, I went to Spanish Wikipedia, where the introductory text says that "Samurai Warriors" is the Latin-American title, whereas "Los Cinco Samurais" is the general Spanish-language title. I know Wikipedia generally isn't an acceptable source, but, in this case, I feel this is simple enough information that it can be accepted. So we also should add the precision of "Latin-America" to the title of "Samurai Warriors".
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1