• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season's 1st Video Samples New Animation

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Cyphon_

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:02 pm Reply with quote
Noooooooooooooo! They completely changed Hikki! D:
What is this crap?!?! His dark green hair is now going to be light blue?! Where did his unique face go?! He was the main reason I was watching this, and now they changed it!! Nooooooooooooo!

Putting aside my fanboy emotions, however, I am hyped for more of Hachiman's philosophy on life. It's one of my favorite things about this anime. It doesn't look like Yuigahama and Yukinoshita changed too much though, which is good. The new girl seems ok, waiting to see how she turns out, but man, why did you have to change Hikitani-kun! He was perfectly fine as he was! My interest level suddenly went on a curve downhill when I saw his new design. They should've just kept to the same art style. Sad

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
teferi

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 pm Reply with quote
Animegomaniac wrote:
tangytangerine wrote:
Hameyadea wrote:
Overall, I think feel. hasn't the character designs from Brains Base's.

Looks like the designs are the same, it's just now that the characters show a lot more facial details.

No, Yui and Yukino are about the same but Hachiman's gone {looks at 7 second mark} dopey. Or sleepy. One of those.

And the third girl's name doesn't match up with the last article. Iroha Isshiki is now Kaori Isshoku. "II" would match the theme but Kaori's the better name.

I'm sure it will sort itself out eventually.

Not so much that he looks dopey so much as they added enough detail that he doesn't look as distinct in comparison to the rest of the cast. In the first season he practically looked like a secondary character relative to Yui/yukino and it made sense given his attitude. Kind of disappointing that they went in this direction.
Dian Z

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Hachiman looks more... ordinary.
InuKag1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:48 am Reply with quote
Yay! Can't wait!
Ali07

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:58 am Reply with quote
Can't wait. Not often I say that about an upcoming anime, but this is one of those rare ones that had me eager to see a 2nd season...and it actually ended up getting a 2nd season. Laughing
aS_Umi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:33 pm Reply with quote
firedragon54738 wrote:
All I care about is to see more of Saika Totsuka

This x10
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2