• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Identifying singers, songs and background music.

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:18 am Reply with quote
Astro_Boynton wrote:
hey I'm trying to figure out, in fatal fury 2, whats is the piano song that wolfgang krauser plays. thanks !

Unfortunately, I don't believe they ever made official soundtracks for any of the Fatal Fury anime. The Motion Picture soundtrack is one of my favorite scores of all anime, but I can't find it anywhere, let alone the OAVs. Chances are you'll just have to find a rip or recording of it somewhere on the vast expanse of the Internet. Or, you can try breaking into Toshihiko Sahashi's music library Razz.

And if you do by chance get in there, steal the Motion Picture's soundtrack for me too Wink.
sheldons_creed

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 6:15 pm Reply with quote
for you guys out there who watch Nana Anime, i hope one of you can answer my question... Crying or Very sad
I just finished watching Nana episode 32 and one song caught my attention...the background music used in the hotel room scene ,,,the one Ren wrote and Reira was working on its lyrics..do you guys by any chance knows the title and the artist of that song?
Bloodspeaker007

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:04 pm Reply with quote
Hey, does anyone know what the Strawberry Panic song (I think it's episode 6) that Nagisa and Shizuma play as a duet? (Not the first one Shizuma plays by herself) The second one that Shizuma asks Nagisa if she knows it because she could not play the first one. (Which I think was Moonlight Sonata by Ludwig van Beethoven)
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote
I'm looking for backround music in Bleach episode 21. It's when Ichigo is fighting hte giant axe guy, and he pulls out his second axe. It ends when the axe guy goes to attack. I think it starts before then (maybe when Chad starts talking about Ichigo's training?). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
jetz

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quote
hey guys i need help finding this insert song from "boys be".. it's from the 8th episode and it was played when shoko sayama was wandering around the city.. there was this particular scene (while the song was playing) where she sang to it through karaoke..

can someone help me with this? thanks Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Marksman_M

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Hello guys, I've only just joined, and already i need help with some music in relation to anime!!!

I have a request, and if anyone could help me, i would buy you a weeks worth of lunch!!!

Basically, for the past 6 years, I have been trying to play a piano tune from an anime cartoon, called Magical Fairy Persia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Fairy_Persia), and in japanese, its '魔法の妖精 ペルシャ, Mahō no Yōsei Perusha', and was wondering if someone (BY CHANCE) may have these piano tabs? Or where i can GET them. Its been a childhood cartoon and i still have the tapes for the series, and I've tried soooo many times to play the tune, but IT NEVER SOUNDS THE SAME!!!! I have a feeling that there may be more than one piano, but i need to get those tabs, or i will never be at rest...

Its the final tune, where the guy plays the piano in a massive theatre...I've sussed out the one where he plays the piano on his own(the bit BEFORE he plays in the theatre/ concert)

(and who directed it, as in the song?)

Please help!!! I would be forever grateful if you guys could help!!! Thanks!!!

Smile Very Happy
ivorymoose

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:41 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

Did you try posting this question in the forum at
http://www.animescores.com/forum/index.php

I like to go to http://www.alphatrance.com/0engine/music/anime but they don't have the title you want. It depends on how old the anime is. It's hard to find scores for older anime titles especially if they're for kids. I am going to continue to help you find but there's no guarentee I can find anything......

OK....think I found somthing. Mahoro-matic, Mahou shoujo etc... are related to Magical Fairy Persia. You should try:
http://www.alphatrance.com/0engine/music/anime/master-index.php

Even if they don't have want you are looking for, you can request fo r help.

Sometimes (always for me) the scores are not what I expect but I'm always thankful I at least find something.
caseclosedfan414

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:59 pm Reply with quote
Hey guys,

I'm actually going to use this thread for the reverse of what this thread was made for. I need help identifying the anime this song is from. The song is called "Eden", and it's by Sarah Brightman. Now, I know for a fact that the song is from an anime, but I have no idea what anime it's from. Do any of you guys know? Can any of you help me? Thanks.

-caseclosedfan14
Murasakisuishou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:15 pm Reply with quote
jetz wrote:
hey guys i need help finding this insert song from "boys be".. it's from the 8th episode and it was played when shoko sayama was wandering around the city.. there was this particular scene (while the song was playing) where she sang to it through karaoke..

I think the song you're looking for might be My Tomorrow by Aki Maeda. I'm not sure, however, as I haven't seen this anime, but that song is from the eighth episode. Another possibility is Memoria by Kazuko Hamano.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
jetz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quote
Murasakisuishou wrote:
jetz wrote:

I think the song you're looking for might be My Tomorrow by Aki Maeda. I'm not sure, however, as I haven't seen this anime, but that song is from the eighth episode. Another possibility is Memoria by Kazuko Hamano.

thanks!! Razz I really love this song!!
kornhole

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:19 am Reply with quote
Hi, does anybody know the angel heart song, the one where glass heart & ryo is up at the rooftop? its the episode in which glass heart goes to kaori's room for the 1st time.
iambillchill

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:40 pm Reply with quote
In the Berserk anime series in episode 12 when Guts and Cazca are in/under the tree and Cazca is telling of how she met Griffin what is that song that plays in the background. I recurs throughout the anime. I really like it and would like to know the name of it.
Sopecha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Hi , i want to know the name of the song at the end of episode 17 (Angel Share) , before the ending theme of Ghost in the shell: SAC 1st Season .
Drakashi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Well let see, I dont actually need a song. I need a Video... I dont know if someone could help me...

The thing is that I saw this video in Bento Beatbox on Anime Network and copy the name of the band and that stoff ((stuff or whatever it was)) but I lost it and dont remember what band it was.

Lucky the page of the chanel have the ... dont know the name but have this video annuncing ((what the hell, sorry dont know too much english -.-")) the program. anyway in that "thing" they pass a little bit of that video and here is the pic:

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/u-sasuki/0gvdatjyrfjkyt.jpg

Hope you can help me, if not well... Guess I will have to wait till they decide to put the video again -.-"
Johnni86

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:04 pm Reply with quote
@ Sopecha the song b4 the ending theme in eps 17 of GitS SAC it is called Cream and it is on the Be Human Cd do note that the beginning of the song sounds nothing like the part in the eps, the part in the eps is basically the chorus.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 2 of 33