• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Master

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:48 am Reply with quote
I recall this used to be on ANN and Youtube, but I'm guessing the license expired.

I tried to recommend this to someone today... but I'm having a hard time finding an official english stream to point 'em towards. Is there one?

Dub or sub is fine.
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:54 am Reply with quote
Jedi Master wrote:
but I'm having a hard time finding an official english stream to point 'em towards. Is there one?

Dub or sub is fine.

not yet, though when things between sunrise and funi finally get ironed out, funi will very likely have it on their website
SaiyanYasha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm Reply with quote
Code Geass is a favorite of mine that i just got interested in. i love the style of the storyline, the clean animation but if there's one thing i mostly remember about it it's that it's animation in battle scenes act very similar to any gundam wing Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 and Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. in this case, it's similar to any gundam franchise except with more friendly characters and some who show the same expression. now to be fair i didn't watch it back then i only watched a couple online and here are my thoughts about the series I love how the characters interact show their feelings the battles i love the moments of CC with her pizza, I love anything Italian by the way. Razz and the best moment i could remember from it was when lelouch and shirley met together and she hugged him crying without him noticing that he was responsible for her father's death, even though he showed gratitude to her. Wink and finally to close things off this is a very likable anime series. and if it has a squeal, i'd look forward to seeing it if it ever comes out. so Code Geass is pretty intense and awesome. even though with some of it's characters and it's moments it still has a great plot and it's very enjoyable even to some of those who are to interested into fanservice Confused anyway i love this anime and i will continue watching it.[/list]
louis6578

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:04 pm Reply with quote
Similar to Gundam, huh? I wonder if anyone connected to Gundam had anything to do with Code Geass. It'd be a little much, but... what if they were animated by the same studio? (Gasp!) Nah, I'm kidding. That can't be.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 30 of 30