• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Gintama° (TV 4).

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gonra

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:21 am Reply with quote

Ginatama (TV 4)

Alternative title: Silver Soul
Original Titles: 銀魂
Season : Spring 2015
Studio: Sunrise

Genre: action, adventure, comedy, drama, sci-fi, shounen supernatural
Themes: Aliens, History, Parody, Samurai

Plot Summary: Life isn't easy in feudal Japan... especially since the aliens landed and conquered everything! Oh sure, the new health care is great, but the public ban on the use of swords has left a lot of defeated samurai with a difficult decision to make concerning their future career paths! This is especially true if, as in the case of Gintoki Sakata, they're not particularly inclined towards holding a day job, which is why Gintoki's opted for the freelance route, taking any job that's offered to him as long as the financial remuneration sounds right. Unfortunately, in a brave new world filled with stray bug-eyed monsters, upwardly mobile Yakuza and overly ambitious E.T. entrepreneurs, those jobs usually don't pay as well as they should for the pain, suffering and indignities endured!
----------------------------------

Preview from anime japan 205: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2k8mx8_gintama-anime-japan-2015-pv_shortfilms

[EDIT: Updated the opener to closer fit our discussion series standards. -TK]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1