• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: J-Stars Victory VS+ Game's New Trailer Reveals June Release Date

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:13 pm Reply with quote
I noticed the article only mentions the PS3 and PSV versions are currently released in Japan, do they have plans to release a PS4 version in Japan anytime soon?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
cosain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:46 pm Reply with quote
sweeeet
i jst preordered this and OP:Pirate Warriors 3 on the vita yesterday Very Happy
Sanyo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 pm Reply with quote
Why can't we have an Xbox and PC release?
Peebs

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:57 am Reply with quote
Am I understanding correctly that this game will be available for the Vita in the US as well? I tried pre-ordering from Gamestop and they can only find the PS3 and PS4 versions. I bought the Vita because of this game.
Tallis Latif

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 am Reply with quote
Peebs wrote:
Am I understanding correctly that this game will be available for the Vita in the US as well? I tried pre-ordering from Gamestop and they can only find the PS3 and PS4 versions. I bought the Vita because of this game.
I recall the vita version is digital only, which has been the fate of a lot of vita games.

*sigh* Still depressed that they gave it the name "+" and there's still no extra characters. An arcade mode hardly seems like enough by itself, though it's better than victory road for wanting to just fight as someone on a whim. Definitely something the Japanese version needed.
Peebs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Tallis Latif wrote:
Peebs wrote:
I recall the vita version is digital only, which has been the fate of a lot of vita games.

*sigh* Still depressed that they gave it the name "+" and there's still no extra characters. An arcade mode hardly seems like enough by itself, though it's better than victory road for wanting to just fight as someone on a whim. Definitely something the Japanese version needed.

Thanks for the reply. I did find one article, out of more than a handful, that mentioned digital-only. Now I just have to patiently wait for my Vita to arrive. I've been a Nintendo gamer for the longest time and am not too familiar with the PS system.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1