• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ultraman X TV Series to Premiere in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YotaruVegeta

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:29 am Reply with quote
Suit looks pretty spiffy!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:33 am Reply with quote
And people say that the DB series gets milked.
ChibiGoku

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:17 am Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
And people say that the DB series gets milked.

To be fair, there hasn't been that much Ultraman material in recent years, though it's been more active compared to say, 10 years ago. They've been mostly just re-running old episodes in the Ultraman Retsuden slot, as well as compilation episodes, with the occasional "short" series in that slot (Ultraman Ginga and it's sequel).
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:46 am Reply with quote
41 Ultra Man Series. What amazes me is the different names that they come up with for each series. I remember watching some of them when I was a kid. When I got to watch reruns of those same exact shows when I became an adult, I thought that the content was some of the corniest ever. Maybe it's just me.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
#sukkar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quote
Wandering Samurai wrote:
41 Ultra Man Series. What amazes me is the different names that they come up with for each series. I remember watching some of them when I was a kid. When I got to watch reruns of those same exact shows when I became an adult, I thought that the content was some of the corniest ever. Maybe it's just me.

There haven't been 41 shows, only about 25 and about 9 of them have been short run shows.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1