• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Split for Hiroshi Yoshida

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kraker2k

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:29 pm Reply with quote
person#13522

This is possibly 3 or more people in one, not sure where to begin but..

I see Yoshida the director, a Yoshida that is primarily a Photography Artist, also a Yoshida that is a Producer. There is also a recent inbetween artist going by the credits of Going Home Club: http://i.imgur.com/yB2P6xn.png

This page lists most of the roles for the director: http://www7.atwiki.jp/anime_wiki/pages/1026.html

From what I gather, the kanji for each of them are:
Director: 吉田浩 -Worked mainly in the 70s/80s/90s as Episode Director, Storyboard and Director
Photography: 吉田寛 - Works mainly for (Studio Cosmos) with roles like Photography/Composite & Cinematography
Producer: 吉田博 - Seems to have worked for (Victor Entertainment) & (Flying Dog)
Inbetweener: 吉田広 - Seems to work for (Sunshine Corporation)

This entry: (2013) Gatchaman Crowds (TV) : Web Production
Seems to have the Kanji for Director Yoshida (吉田浩) but I really doubt the Director would become a web designer at his age..
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 12:41 pm Reply with quote
Kraker2k wrote:
This entry: (2013) Gatchaman Crowds (TV) : Web Production
Seems to have the Kanji for Director Yoshida (吉田浩) but I really doubt the Director would become a web designer at his age..

It doesn't necessarily mean web design - the two other guys with the credit each have one other credit just as "producer" - but it's still unlikely to be the same person as his comrades have so few credits between them.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1