• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Delayed Blood Blockade Battlefront Finale Conflicts With Durarara!!x2 Season 2 Premiere

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
justsomeaccount

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:44 am Reply with quote
... Does this mean BBB has production issues? With one recap next week and NOW the delay of the last episode and they have to cover the timeslot with other show, it looks like BBB is on the edge and they need more time to finish their last episodes. I don't even think Durarara x2 is benefited by it and wanted it to be scheduled earlier seeing how many production issues it had on its previous season (they would also want more time, even if it is only to retouch details of its first episode), and interchanging episodes of both shows just makes it confusing for the audiences to watch and harder to keep an audience. BBB's lack of time to animate is the only thing that would explain it.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:47 am Reply with quote
The Girls und Panzer vibe is strong in this one Confused
Detrimont

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 am Reply with quote
Agent355 wrote:
I joked on Twitter that even Celty would choose BBB over Durarara!!x2 Ten, but I'm still bummed we have to wait so long for the finale! Laughing

No she wouldn't, she's afraid of aliens
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:34 am Reply with quote
It's possible that it would be easier to have one of the episode stream on its official website.
chex mix

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:01 pm Reply with quote
I read the article like five times and still have no idea when the episodes are airing. Can someone just tell me the days I can expect the BBB episodes to pop up on my Funi stream, please? Clearly I'm too slow to understand all this 25646:50397832 business. Shocked
Chaos Wings

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:12 pm Reply with quote
Wow, what a convoluted way to finish airing the series. Laughing

Still if the extra delay improves the overall quality of the end product , it should be worth it.

Guess I'll be skipping episode 10.5 though, not really a big fan of recaps even when they're done well.
jr240483

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:32 am Reply with quote
angelmcazares wrote:
So this is the reason for BBB's final episode's delay. I am still bummed by the delay, but at least it does not seem to be because of production issues.

unfortunately my fears are realized. was kinda hoping that this series wouldnt fall under the same trap (where the anime series is extremely short than the manga and to continue on with the series fans will have to read the manga) that series like claymore , soul eater , vampire knight and others fell under. oh well. that doesnt meant that its not a good series. hopefully seraph of the end wont suffer that fate.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2