• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Holiday Build-up.

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJDay

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quote
So basically, since the Easter Holidays I though I was gunna run out of anime to watch over the Summer so I kept stopped watching animes at half/quarter points. But with 2 weeks left till the holidays I now have:
Kantai Colletion Ep 7-12
Nyan Koi Ep 10-12
Baka To Test Season 2 (All)
Kampfer Ep 7-12
Luckystar S1 Ep 13-24 & Season 2
Samurai Girls Ep 7-12
Yuru Yuri S1 Ep 7-12 & S2, S3
Nichijou Ep 13-24
Yamada kun to 7 Ep 7-12
Seitokai no Ich Ep 7-12
Kokoro Connect Ep 8-17
Maybe even Oreimo, Nisekoi and Ore No Kanojo

My questions you is:
A: Anyone thought that they'd run out of anime's you like?
B: Anyone having the same problem I have (fitting it all in)
C: Whcih order to watch them

I have a long (but fun) Summer holiday ahead Smile
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:50 pm Reply with quote
The only Holidays in summer for the US here have gone by already, at least for everyone who isn't a student. For me summer just means more wage-slaving, this time getting sun-burnt in the hot sun. Laughing

A. No. There are literally thousands of anime, with something like 30 new series airing per season, and my taste in anime is wide-ranged.

B. Sometimes there will be other things that make anime shows take a backseat, but I usually don't try to watch more than is comfortable for me. Usually that's not too hard anyway because there are only 5-10 shows per season I feel like checking out, and I can handle that amount.

C. Alphabetical works. Chronological if you have things in the same franchise. Or make a folder for each day in your web browser's bookmarks/favorites list and put the series that simulcast that day into the respective folder, then watch whatever series are in that folder on that day. Flip a coin maybe?
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:20 pm Reply with quote
A. Since I have interest in a wide range of anime shows, running out of anime to watch isn't a problem for myself.

B. I usually watch two anime shows a week, although, on rare moments, I may try to squeeze in a third. Four or more shows at once would cause myself to burn out.

C. I don't have a particular order of watching them. In my case, it pretty much comes down to which show that I think I'll enjoy the most on that week.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:06 pm Reply with quote
DJDay--

I have -- at the moment -- six hundred nine (609) anime that I have listed in my Want to see list. Granted, those are only anime that I checked off at one time or another as of being of possible interest, but if even one-half of those are discounted, that's still quite a bit of anime to watch.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1