• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Why anime first-person shooters can be a match made in (gaming) heaven

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michformer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:23 pm Reply with quote
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:27 am Reply with quote
^
I see a couple of problems with your OP. I'll deal with the 2nd one at the appropriate time; but first of all you need to explain the relevance of your blogpost to A.N.N. If you don't do that, then I'll lock this thread.
Michformer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:19 am Reply with quote
nobahn wrote:
^
I see a couple of problems with your OP. I'll deal with the 2nd one at the appropriate time; but first of all you need to explain the relevance of your blogpost to A.N.N. If you don't do that, then I'll lock this thread.

I published my blogpost on A.N.N. because I thought it would be of interest to the A.N.N. community. I did the same thing on various anime websites (e.g. Crunchyroll) and no one called into question the relevance of my article, which is why I thought it would be okay to publish my article on A.N.N.. I'm sorry if I'm inconveniencing you.
nobahn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:05 am Reply with quote
^
No, you are not inconveniencing me; my reason for being curt with you is that too often new users do not pay attention to the Forum Rules. I have moved your thread to the Video Games forum as I believe that that this is a more appropriate forum for your topic than the Anime forum.

I wish you well and hope that that you enjoy your stay here at A.N.N.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1