• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[done] Merge: Aimi Terakawa -> Aimi

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 pm Reply with quote
The seiyuu Aimi Terakawa is currently known as just "Aimi", but regardless of her credited name, all roles were listed under Terakawa.

There was a problem before with the Aimi entry already being for the singer of Stereopony, but I've properly split off a different Aimi and merged Terakawa. I will need to go through and verify which name each role was credited under, which will take some time. If anyone knows for sure any roles credited as just "Aimi" in the mean time, feel free to go ahead and add it (the redundant Terakawa credit can then be hidden).

Last edited by EmperorBrandon on Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:14 pm Reply with quote
I actually did most of these corrections myself awhile back. You can double check them, though Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:59 pm Reply with quote
I've finished this now, which was easier than expected since it seems the split is pretty clear cut. She started going by the single name (for her voice roles: her solo song credits were single-named from the start) at the very beginning of 2014. I think the only one here where her credit changed mid-series was Cardfight!! Vanguard: Link Joker Hen. That series went into 2014 for several episodes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1