• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 3rd Tamayura Film's Candle-Lit Visual Reveals Title, Story Setting

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:47 pm Reply with quote
Looks great!

I honestly can't wait to see this :>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blackiris_

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 5:30 am Reply with quote
Beautiful visual. Looking forward to the release of the last movie; I'll watch all four of them then. Smile
zensunni

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:18 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Looks great!

I honestly can't wait to see this :>

IKR! I am so hyped to see more Tamayura!

Blackiris_ wrote:
Beautiful visual. Looking forward to the release of the last movie; I'll watch all four of them then. Smile

Not a bad idea!

What I really hope is that Nozomi/Lucky Penny will add More Agressive and the four movies so I can have them sitting on my shelf to watch any time I want. (Having them in BluRay instead of DVD, like Hitotose and the OVAs are, would be better...)

I would encourage all fans of Tamayura to go out and pre-order the DVDs of Hitotose. The better the first week sales are for this season, the better our chances of getting more sweet, calm, healing moments with Fuu and the gang!

(The fact that I was teaching my own, rather young, daughter how to use a camera around the time that I started watching this show doesn't have anything to do with how much I love it... Honest!

OK... maybe it does...

It might be why I can tear up just thinking about the storyline, though... She is older now and off at boarding school... I think I'll watch some Tamayura this week...)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1