• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: No Game No Life Update

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:05 am Reply with quote
The set first appeared on Amazon and was confirmed by MVM on Twitter. It is their first combo release.

Quote:
Separate Blu-ray and DVD editions of the series are also listed for November 30. (The series had been previously scheduled for October 26.)

The original release date was the 17th August. It then moved to the 28th September with attendant hints about the OSTs, then finally to the 30th November a week ago. They have confirmed the standard BD and DVD releases are still going ahead.

[edit: fixed BBCode]

Last edited by Shiroi Hane on Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:19 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
andyos
ANN Associate Editor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 6:59 am Reply with quote
Oops, I missed last week's date move, but checking Twitter, the second date was October 26 - it was Captain Earth 2 on Sept 28.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:39 am Reply with quote
Hmm. I have both dates for NGNL (the 28/9 and 26/10) on my master list, I can't find a source so that may have been a transposing error, but it has also been through the 5th October...

My timeline is now:

2015-11-30,
was 2015-10-26,
was 2015-10-05,
was 2015-08-17.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1