• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Merge Duplicate Companies #3230 and #4894 (EMA)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wandering Samurai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:12 am Reply with quote
Hello. There appear to be two pages for Egmont Manga & Anime (German publisher) in the encyclopedia.

company#3230
company#4894

Somehow the second page was created and only has two titles which are down below:

manga#3175
manga#3138

It would be appreciated if the pages can be merged to company #3230 to avoid confusion. Thank you.

Additional Reference links:
http://www.manganet.de/buch/time-stranger-kyoko-02/
http://www.amazon.de/MÄR-Nobuyuki-Anzai/dp/3770464559/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447481217&sr=8-1&keywords=nobuyuki+anzai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:20 pm Reply with quote
I merged them both into company#2196 instead. For companies, avoid acronyms when full names are available, as different companies may share the same acronym.

I'm still considering a merger of company#2196 and company#3619 as well as several other entries with "Egmont" but not very sure which would be better to be the main entry. German-speaking opinions welcomed.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1