• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Berserk Film Slated for Next January

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kpk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:18 am Reply with quote
10 years!?!?!

Shocked
Ryo Hazuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 5:02 am Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Will this be using the new moe style? Laughing

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Would be like expecting Space Adventure Cobra to look like Creamy Mami just because they were were made in the same decade. Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Confused

PS: Confused Smile Smile Sad Sad Surprised Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed just for your pleasure.
Sven Viking

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:26 pm Reply with quote
One-Eye wrote:
Now to be fair I have not read Berserk in a long time and I did not get too far beyond the Golden Age/Black Swordsman Arc. So its possible that Puck developed into a better and more interesting character later. However, if he pretty much stayed the same old Puck later on then I'm not really interested in seeing him.

I don't have a problem with Puck, but... in my opinion he gets worse (more pointless-comic-relief-y) in the more recent manga, not better.

What I have a problem with is that lately, it's seemed like half the supporting characters and a fair number of villains have been being used primarily for comic relief Sad. I don't mind Puck, but please Miura, you don't need a joke in every second panel.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3