• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Start Your Day with a Real Schoolgirl Wake-Up Call

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ninjajake12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:03 pm Reply with quote
penguintruth wrote:
I'd rather have Norio Wakamoto wake me up. That way I know I'm going to get right to whatever I need to do that day to keep him from absorbing me.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes again. He would certainly wake me up much quicker than a high school girl lol. His voice is true power.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Ninjajake12 wrote:

To tell you the truth, I could probably use this. I'm not into the whole fetish thing, but having a person wake me up always works better than alarm clocks (where I just go back to sleep if I'm tired).

These services already exist, just that they're not catering to underage fetish. (The FBI would probably monitor such fetish anyways.)
Stuart Smith

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:27 pm Reply with quote
CandisWhite wrote:
Underage kids are called "underage" for a reason: In the eyes of the law and society, they are not old enough to have the experience and maturity necessary to make decisions which are considered adult; .

Underage is defined differently depending on where you live. Even in America, some states consider 16 to be of legal age, while others are 18. In other countries it can be even lower. So even here, if you live in a state that states 16 is the age of consent, you can dote on a high school sophomore, junior or senior no problem - assuming you're not their teacher, then legal and ethical issues pop up.

-Stuart Smith
Zalis116

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:44 am Reply with quote
CandisWhite wrote:
Ewwwwwwwwww.

This is disgusting: It is not innocent; It's underage girls and boys feeding the fetishes of grown men and women, adults who are turned off by other adults.
Oh no, heaven forbid that nearly-adult teenagers engage in voluntary commercial activity by doing something that's not illegal and doesn't pose any physical or sexual danger to them! Assuming there's some minimal level of private-number / caller-ID-blocking going on, anyway.

CandisWhite wrote:
Underage kids are called "underage" for a reason: In the eyes of the law and society, they are not old enough to have the experience and maturity necessary to make decisions which are considered adult;
So talking on the phone is an "adult" decision now? What's next, putting adults on the sex offender list for non-sexual phone calls? I can't think of how many creepy older men and women I could've had thrown in the slammer as a kid/teen back in the 80s and 90s when I'd take calls on the landline. "Hello, is your father home?" "Why don't you have a seat over there?"

Izu ☻ wrote:
Dangerous and creeepy. They just wants money
Yes, these girls who want money are dangerous... dangerously perky in the mornings, apparently.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:20 am Reply with quote
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?
All the lonely people, where do they all belong?"
Wink
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:38 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
"All the lonely people, where do they all come from?

I just found out that that 35-year-old fat, unemployed guy over there dropped out of high school and lives in his mom's basement.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3