• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Best and Worst of the Season So Far: Week of Nov 19-25

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chito895

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:25 pm Reply with quote
WOW, just noticed that Asterisk is way, way down than I expected! It seems that at ANN, people are enjoying more Chivalry than Asterisk. Anyway, I still believe that Asterisk is being more entertaining that Worst One, albeit more slow, but at least these last two episodes were really enjoyable (Saya is such a cutie and I think Kirin beats Ayase in a sword duel Wink ).
xzy123

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:34 pm Reply with quote
heavy yeaaaaaaaaaaa
leonard.lim.944023

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:38 pm Reply with quote
Looks like Iron blood is not doing well just like those AU Gundam Series that are not worth watching.
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-10-21/mobile-suit-gundam-where-to-start-and-what-worth-watching/.94461
meiam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:35 pm Reply with quote
leonard.lim.944023 wrote:
Looks like Iron blood is not doing well just like those AU Gundam Series that are not worth watching.
animenewsnetwork.com/feature/2015-10-21/mobile-suit-gundam-where-to-start-and-what-worth-watching/.94461

Well the high are really high, but the low are kinda.. meh and far too common.
Megiddo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:01 am Reply with quote
2nd to last for Utaware eh? Curious to see if more familiar faces from the latest episode will help it along, or if people are completely sick of the slice-of-life-bath-filled shenanigans and won't raise the rating till some battles start happening.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:30 pm Reply with quote
Not sure where to ask this (didn't really expect an answer in the Naruto thread), so maybe here's the place?

Anyway, when I rated the last ep. of Naruto, the current "community score" was 0.1. A little later it had gone up to 0.4, but still. How does that happen? I'm no statistician, but if you're averaging scores, how can you end up with a score that's lower than the lowest rating available (0.5)? I don't see any way to enter a "0" score.
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:45 pm Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
I don't see any way to enter a "0" score.

You can, you just have to click way on the left of the first star.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:26 pm Reply with quote
Huh. I think I'd tried something like that, but couldn't tell how to know if I'd clicked anything that registered as a vote. Now I see that if I hover the mouse after the click, it will tell me the rating.

Never really had need of a zero until this arc of Naruto though. Very Happy Thanks for the info. I'm afraid it will come in handy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1