• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Naruto Shippūden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4's English Promo Runs Down New Features, Battles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
leafy sea dragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:55 pm Reply with quote
Oh, so THAT is what that video in Japanese was going on about! I'm saddened I'd have to skip this one too as it's not on a platform I can play on. (Unless Mac is one of them.)
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:19 pm Reply with quote
I can't wait to get this!
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:33 am Reply with quote
Honestly, I wish Naruto had killed Sasuke. I know there's the whole best friend thing, however, there is also the fact that Sasuke didn't do enough atonement for his crimes. Comparably, the deaths of Nagato and Obito did act as their atonement of sorts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JaggedAuthor: In the Narutoverse, there is actually 1 force that surpasses Kaguya on a grand scale.

The late 6/2014 Narutobase thread "The World Tree and the Eyes of God" sees a response by NaruSasuRival on the real God of Narutoverse.

This persons' first 2 points are on why the antagonists/villains think they are God and thus seek to conquer the world ("the usual deceptive scheme used by the devil to rule the world") while the heroes are those concerned with preserving the world/living in peace.

The 3rd point NaruSasuRival makes addresses why this user knows that there is an Narutoverse god.
Quote:
The toads and the prophecies are the evidence that there is an actual god in the narutoverse. I believe that every reader who ignore them because of his own appreciation of religion is missing the greatest part of the series. Basically, the only person who received prophecies before Jiraya and Naruto is Hagoromo. This tells us that Hagoromo was not the god, but a vessel used by the real god. The reason is that whoever is the source of the prophecy given by Gammaru is a being that is above Hagoromo and everyone else in the Narutoverse. He is also concerned by the safety of the world, and he knows the future without any limit.

{Combined serial posts. ~nobahn}
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1